Tuna-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Another OKS&F Favorite Recipe
Ideal for a light lunch or supper, this budget-friendly recipe is low-fat and delicious!
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 185 g canned tuna in spring water, drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red chili, seeded and chopped finely
- 7 Tbsp greek yogurt
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- optional - crumbled feta cheese
Scrub the sweet potatoes and make small holes throughout with a fork. Place on a microwaveable plate and microwave for 21-2 mins, or until tender. Split each sweet potato in half. Place each one cut-side up, ready for the stuffing.
Shred the drained tuna with a fork and divide between the sweet potatoes. Top the potatoes with the red onion and chilli, then squeeze over the lime juice. Top with a dollop of the greek yogurt and the coriander leaves. Enjoy!